A day in my life 
Diego Armando Campos Valverde    SC


A day in my life. Normally I get up at 5 am, I put on the clothes that I am going to wear, I prepare my snack, I put on my coat and at 5:20 am I took the car to Colon to take the potrobus at 6:00 am. In Mexico, education is divided into: basic education (primary, secondary and preschool), upper secondary education and higher education






In my school there is support for scholarships, transportation and also language programs.


Normally leaving school I take the bus and get home, I prepare my food and after that I get ready to go to the gym. Coming back from the gym, I do homework, study for a while the topics seen in class, have a light dinner, prepare my clothes that I will wear tomorrow and finally take a shower.


On the weekends I usually spend time with the family playing video games, studying programming, nutrition and some strength exercises, doing meditation and reading a lot of philosophy books.